Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Ass Stooge
Nov 9, 2012

a hunger uncurbed
by nature's calling
I use Google Photos to back up my camera roll online. When I use the app to open a photo that has been backed up, it only loads a low-resolution thumbnail and I have to zoom into the image for it to load the full-resolution version. The full-res version is stored on my phone so I don't know why it doesn't just load that in the first place. Is this how it's supposed to work? Can I change it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ass Stooge
Nov 9, 2012

a hunger uncurbed
by nature's calling
I just installed it and got a survey about AdWords. I told it I have never used AdWords and it gave me a dollar. Seems great so far.

The Ass Stooge
Nov 9, 2012

a hunger uncurbed
by nature's calling

Syrinxx posted:

At this point I'm just sick of the loving sheer number of messaging tools I have to keep on my phone. Dad uses Whatsapp but mom only does SMS and this friend is only on Hangouts and this other guy uses Messenger and these people over here are iPhone douches so they use iMessage or whatever and my brother uses Snapchat and ugh gently caress it

It reminds me of the instant messenger wars of the 2000s when you had to have AIM, ICQ, Y!, MSN, Gtalk, IRC and a bunch of other stupid poo poo just to talk to people

My solution is to not use any of them and if they want to text to me they can send me a god damned SMS like a normal human being

The Ass Stooge
Nov 9, 2012

a hunger uncurbed
by nature's calling

LastInLine posted:

:stare: :wow: Holy poo poo I think you just changed my life.

Is that a Wolf Blitzer emoticon?

• Locked thread