Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZoDiAC_
Jun 23, 2003

What are the best camera apps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZoDiAC_
Jun 23, 2003

does that app support the UK, doesn't look like it from the market page....

I want a free or cheap VNC client, any suggestions?

ZoDiAC_
Jun 23, 2003

the gmail app sucks for inline replies, the google email app sucks for attachments.

the Web app for gmail is okay but I want something that can also be used as a widget, notifications are a bonus. I don't want to spend money!

suggestions? :)

ZoDiAC_
Jun 23, 2003

big mean giraffe posted:

How does it suck for inline replying? There's a checkbox that says 'inline reply' and it works just fine.

I just find it a bit fiddly in that I have to do that (for me the checkbox becomes unticked each time, I assume this is normal? If not I might reinstall it to see if that fixes it).

I'm willing to stick with the Gmail app but if there are alternatives just give me some names and I'll check them out :)

ZoDiAC_
Jun 23, 2003

Uthor posted:

Related: is there a camera app that won't make my photos look like poo poo on my Moto X 2014? They're fine in full sunlight and grainy as hell everywhere else.

Snap Camera is vastly underrated and has a great little powerful interface

• Locked thread