Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
gently caress it, instagram does video now who needs that buggy mess. I had so many problems with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Is there an app or mod that will let me boost the volume output on my note 2? I am a truck driver and use an aux cable to listen to podcasts in my truck, but certain casts I just cant hear over the exhaust and road noise.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Is there an app this forum can recommend for audio books? Im looking for something that will save my place in a playlist over restarts etc. Going to use it for the song of ice n fire series, and the chapters arent numbered, theyre character names instead, and repeat often.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Im using a note 2, my gf has a sgs4 and the camera software seems so much better than mine with more tuning options, are there any alternatives or a way for me to upgrade my camera?

Also looking for a better twitter app than the official one, it sucks at trying to read discussions, sometimes not opening the thread at all unless I navigate to the original tweet in some specific way.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Looking for a good twitter app.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Caphi posted:

I've been using Falcon Pro and I'm pretty happy with it.

e- reading helps

How do i get the token?

always be closing fucked around with this message at 22:28 on May 21, 2014

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Caphi posted:

Log in to your Twitter account at dev.twitter.com. If you're at the part of Falcon where you can access the input, it should show you where to go.

Wow very cool, thank you!

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Anywhere i can download a soundpack? What folder do i put them in on my galaxy note 2?

Looking for a horn of gondor text message sound.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Looking for a time lapse camera app that's not some hideous malware/ ad covered mess.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Where do you get the icon packs and poo poo for Nova?

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
What app and how can I make a backup of all my apps and their settings so when I flash a new ROM, I can just load from one spot?

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

nerox posted:

I just moved from an iPhone and I need a replacement for Scanner Pro. Any recommendations since most of those apps are paid? Cam scanner seems nice, but not $5/month nice.

I really want auto crop and automatic dropbox upload.

I did almost all the paperwork emergencies for my mortgage and home buying process using Genius Scan. Cant recommend it enough.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
So I just bought falcon pro 3, since I had used his app before and enjoyed it, but how so I log in?

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Skeezy posted:

Did you buy it or just download it? Because the app itself is free, you have to pay ($4) to add your Twitter account. Every account after that is $2 extra. You need to click add on an account and from there you add an account lol

Lol yeah I did pay the $4, my problem is when I clock add account, it just pops up a store link saying I already own it.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Skeezy posted:

Try a force close/clear cache?

That did it. Ty.

Cool app.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Anyone have a good app to find wakelocks for a galaxy note 2?

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Is there a good craigslist app?

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Wadjamaloo posted:

Mokirya craigslist app is really good.

You ain't kidding. Thanks Fauxton!

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Hey I have a great mp3 notification tone, but can't figure out how to get it into Google hangouts, any tips?

Note 2

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

bunky posted:

Drag and drop the file into the "Notifications" folder on your main phone storage, select that notification via hangouts?

Yeah, this worked, although it took a while to show up.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
What's an app I can use to put two images side by side that's not a piece of malware?

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Best app to download youtube videos?

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
I'm looking for a Craigslist app that will let me post ads and also reply to adds via whatever method(gmail, text, call). I've used myorika or something like that, but it was awful at those things.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Is Tapatalk any good? I'd like a forum software that will make reading most vbulletin and other boards as easy as the awful app does sa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
It really kicks the llama's rear end.

• Locked thread