Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fish Biscuit
Dec 10, 2006

This is Jason.

We got him at our local Humane Society about 4 years ago. We weren't looking for a black cat, or any "kind" of cat for that matter but at the shelter we met him and decided he's the one. Black cats are so chill and awesome. Now that I know how hard they are to place I would absolutely get another in the future.

He's the most loving cat I've ever known. He's particularly attached to me (our other cat prefers my husband). He has to follow me around from room to room in our house but rarely gets in the way. Until he decides its time for cuddles. Then he's relentless in his pursuit of pets and scratches. He also loves water. His favorite time of the day is when I shower. He loves to watch me and sometimes jump in to play. So much so that they other day I came home a little early from work. And as I was making my way to the bathroom he heard me and came running. He was in the box at the time taking a dump and literally dropped what he was doing to join me. He darted past me to the master bath leaving a trail of turdlets in his wake. :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Biscuit
Dec 10, 2006

marshmallard posted:

Ohh my god please post a picture of Newton and his lamb!

Also video of said bathing.