Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Plant
Feb 11, 2007

There used to be green cats but they turned into plants because they slept too much.

Heknocentric Thinker posted:

... my husband made the mistake of naming her, then claiming that once you name it, you can't drop it off! So after a vet visit she joined our zoo, and she's been awesome ever since, cuddly but feisty at the same time. The dog is terrified of her which is hilarious, she's clearly the queen of this place :3

I think you mean "had the cunning plan".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Plant
Feb 11, 2007

There used to be green cats but they turned into plants because they slept too much.

Happy Blue Cow posted:

Black Kitten here!

This is Maya, I adopted her when my Aunt found her shivering under her front-porch steps. :ohdear:

After a few days of nourishment and care, and a few trips to the vet, she's now healthy and happy for the world. The vet says she's around 8 weeks old at this point.

Cutest drat thing ever. Good work :3:.

Cat Plant
Feb 11, 2007

Cats from work;

Harlem - a 'freeloader' brought into the animal emergency centre by a woman who found him on the side of the road. He'd been hit and dragged so you can see his wound is healing well and while he was once an all black cat, he now has a patch :3:. He's maybe a year old, very playful, almost too much so at first but he's settled down to be the sweetest cuddliest cat ever. He is also 100% muscle. Dense and heavy. Found him playing footsy with a stumpy tailed cat named Maisie, so we may hint to Maisie's owner that they get on really well.

Kittens!!
These two scaredy babies are fosters and are warming up to cuddles and love.

Opposite end of spectrum (get it?) - Theo and Thomas. The only way to tell these two apart is a tiny tattooed line on the inside of Thomas' ear. Both are also lovers.

Cat Plant
Feb 11, 2007

Cruxxed Up posted:

Jasper thus far refuses to be anything more than a black blob with my stupid cameraphone, so until I find the real camera, here is Valentine with his ridiculous bat ears.

Holy poo poo, those ears!! :3:. This is awesome.

Cat Plant
Feb 11, 2007

Crane posted:

He puts his paw in your mouth as you sleep, it is so drat cute I could die.

Fixed that for you.

A guy I'm seeing has a black cat named Odin who has this unblinking stare that reminds me of Arthur/Ford. Pure :catstare:

Cat Plant fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Aug 9, 2012

Cat Plant
Feb 11, 2007

I think your idea of a letter and photos would definitely show how much you appreciate their efforts. So so sorry for your loss :(:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Plant
Feb 11, 2007

SHE HAS THUMBS. Am I the only one who noticed that??