Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PsychoTiyal
Feb 17, 2007
I'm convinced some of you posters have stolen my cat!

She's also quite brown in the sunlight, but is definitely a black cat. :D

Crossposted from the purebread cats thread, My Shenanigans.

When she was a kitten she got along well with another cat I cat-sat for. His owners have moved away and now she's a big butt about other animals.

Unfortunately I don't have many pics of her because (as well the posters here know) black cats are hard to photograph, most of my pics come out as shapeless black blobs with eyes.

...Then again whenever it's even remotely dark in the house that's how she tends to look anyway. Whenever I need to find her, I gotta scope out for eyeshine with a flashlight.

Unfortunately, I know what bad rap black cats get. When I was trying to rent out the spare room in my apt two separate people were like "You have a BLACK cat? Why do you have a black cat?" And one even said that her eyes looked evil. :(

PsychoTiyal fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Jun 12, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU