Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LemonWitch
Apr 20, 2007
Yes, flipping someone off means the same thing in ASL that it means in English.
Meet Salem!

I know, a black cat names Salem is terrifically clever. He was called that by the woman who was fostering him, and her organization liked you to try and bond with the animal before adoption, so it just seemed weird to change his name after getting to know him as Salem. But since his brother's name was Lord Remington Sassafras, Salem became Sir Salem Spookiville.

He had been with me for three days when this picture was taken. He went from spry little thing to huge hyperactive lump in about four years.

I don't recall why he had his ears back when I snapped this, but he looks like someone just told him a filthy joke.

Both boys on my lap! I lost Remington last July to renal failure. You can see here that Salem's bottom lip is naked. I have no idea why, it's always been nude and suggestive!

And finally, last Christmas. He went with me to my sister's house, and while he hated the drive he adjusted to the new local with surprising ease. He was snoozing next to my arm on Christmas Eve.

It hurt to lose Remington, but having Salem there actually helped a lot. He was originally a feral rescue, caught with his mother. She was neutered and released, and he was bottle raised. He's the loudest cat on the planet, talks to himself when there's no one in the room to yell at, like to chew up and spit out paper and cardboard, and sucks on his feet when he's happy. He loved tape and licking it off of his fur, and he gets ridiculously excited when I make the bed-- he helps me by attacking the sheet and the blankets. I love that little weirdo!

LemonWitch fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Mar 6, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU