Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Not Your Senorita
May 25, 2007

Don't you recognize me? It's-a me, Mario!
Nap Ghost
I never had a cat preference, but after being around my boyfriend's cats so much I would take a black cat in an instant if I could have my own cat right now. I have no idea how he got his cats to turn out so awesome, but Mouse is tiny, sweet, and really smart, while Mellow is obnoxious and dumb in a way that makes you love him more. I volunteer with a cat shelter so I've seen a lot of cats, but Mellow is definitely... special.

Here's Mouse. I don't have as many photos of her since she usually likes to sleep under tables and stuff. She's really sweet and affectionate, loves the poo poo out of my boyfriend, and will follow him around everywhere. She's also trained to come find him whenever he rings a bell.

And here's Mellow.

He makes this face all the time while looking around frantically.

Also:

If he learns he can knock something over, he will do it forever and wait for you to be watching him while he does it. His favorite thing is laundry baskets - you can spin him in circles and jump up and down while he's in the basket, and if you take him out he'll throw himself back in.

I pretty much just take photos of his cats being dumb every time I go over there so I have way too many pictures, haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU