Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

benjai
Jun 26, 2007
A week ago, I got my first kitty.

He's a tuxedo, and his markings look very much like a black cape and in front it looks like a mask, so we (or more my friend, who paid for him as a birthday present) named him Batman. He's an absolute sweetheart and absolutely loves cuddling and being picked up and he really seems to like me, which is awesome since I've had a bit of a fear of cats before, but he doesn't scratch or anything, so I'm really glad. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

benjai
Jun 26, 2007
Wow, those are two GORGEOUS cats. I want to steal them. And of course, the moment I even think such a thing, Batman comes up in my lap and purrs.

So as to make it up to him, here he is in his Christmas best.

benjai
Jun 26, 2007

My new little buddy. Or well, he's not mine, he's my friends, I just happen to be living with him and my own cat. Black cats are ninjas.

Pipboy and Batman, they've learned to eat from their respective bowls...

...at least for a couple of minutes before they switch and start eating each others food.

I can't believe I have to separate these two brocattes less then a week from now, when I go back home. They've been so adorable.