Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VoodooSchmoodoo
Sep 15, 2007

What's that there, then? Oh.
Here is Marlon. We got him from Cat's Protection about 15 years ago. Because of all of the black cats on their list, we deliberately picked a black one. He was an awesome cat who passed away at the ripe old age of 20+ Christmas before last.

This is Spooky. He'd say hi to the fellow Spookys in this thread, but he's afraid cats and everything else.

Fluff, token tuxedo showing off his big black dot.

Action shot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VoodooSchmoodoo
Sep 15, 2007

What's that there, then? Oh.

unmeidestiny posted:

My current cat Spooky. I found her outside on Halloween last year.

Yay! Another Spooky! It's also the anniversary of when my Spooky came to live with me.

To the bear comments, yes he is a big fellow. He's a bit of a porker, but the vet says he's a healthy boy; just keep an eye on his weight. He's just overall a big, long, built cat. The black and white cat is his uncle and he is actually pretty big too - he's more long and gangly rather than chunky.

You wouldn't know it to look at him, but I swear Spooky can run faster than any cat I've ever known. He's like a turbo-powered panther-tank. He's 15 now.