Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

Reviving the thread to introduce you all to Bingley! I adopted him on Friday and am so happy and amazed by him. He's just over a year old, very vocal (the humane society said he is an oriental shorthair), totally affectionate, playful and has an amazing purr.

Yeah, he has one white whisker. Love it.

And you may have noticed the shaved spot on his leg. When he was brought into the humane society, his back left leg was badly broken. They don't know how it happened, he was found that way. After a few days, they decided they needed to amputate as the damage was too bad. So yeah, he's a tripod. He had surgery on the June 18th. He doesn't seem to miss the leg one bit. He jumps on everything, chases toys, etc. Just a few wobbles with balance now and again. I will be happy when his fur grows back though. Stump pics ahead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

Karjia posted:

I just pulled this black cat from the local shelter and is my newest foster cat (who will probably end up being a perm. member).

Wow, that is a very cool looking cat. I've never seen one with such a coat pattern.

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

Bingley's fur has finally grown back in after his surgery. Now he looks like a proper black (tripod) kitty.

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

Bingley also greets me at the door and meows (and meows and meows) until he gets attention. He is also the only cat I've had that will sleep with me most of the night. So yeah, pretty darn affectionate.

plus this page needs pictures

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

^^^^
Bingley has pretty good bed manners. He
usually stays knee level or lower. He also doesn't have the need to sleep on me or between my legs.

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

Lots of pro black cattes in this thread.

Bingley hanging out with his (current) favorite toy in the sun.

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

So you could say that Bingley and Eben have taken to each other pretty well.

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

Cross posting this from my thread and the YOSPOS thread cuz they're just too much sometimes....

Bingley and Eben cutting off the blood to my feet but in the cutest way possible

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

bettsta posted:

Our lovely bastard Hudson and his tortie sister Hazel have claimed our rug as their new favorite toy. Here he is trying to convince me that it was all her idea.

Well, she's a tortie so of course it was her idea.

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

Hey, black cat thread, it's been a while...... here's some random Eben and Bingley for your enjoyment. With bonus Archie!

This is the after effect of massive zoomies.

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

Morand, I'm really sorry for your loss. :sympathy:

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

Dogfish posted:

Oh hey black cat thread, this is Theodore.

Theodore is lovely.

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

Hey

Return of the laser birds (aka fresh batteries)

It's been really cold lately..... like these two need an excuse.

Fort Warms is seeing heavy usage.

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

I'm so sorry. :sympathy:

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I've been showing off pics of Rokitansky in the yospos cat thread.

Then this happened. :stare:

So amazing!

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

Thought you would like this. I bought this fantastic print off of Etsy. It finally made it here all the way from Poland. I love it so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

She really captures cat personalities so well. This one reminded me of Eben.

The shop.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ColorWatercolor/search?search_query=cat&order=date_desc&view_type=gallery&ref=shop_search