Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apple Jax
May 19, 2008

IDIC 4 LYF

marshmallard posted:

Ah! That's my cat!

That is Samson, Business Cat's 'brother'. My BOYFRIEND owns business cat, AKA Emilio and I own Samson (we all live together) and he sadly never gets the spotlight like Emilio does on the internet. You have warmed my heart, marshmallard, thank you for placing him in the OP.

You had probably just gotten the two cats mixed up, here's Emilio:

To contribute, here are some pictures of the duo:

Here's a video of Sam loving Emilio:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM9pxZp5PLI

And here's some prime internet comedy gold right here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44ijYOptqlM

Apple Jax fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Oct 27, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apple Jax
May 19, 2008

IDIC 4 LYF

HELLHOUND posted:

Marshmallard/Nione: Where can cat ties like those!? Yr cats are so dashing and handsome!!!

The tie I bought for 'Business Cat' (same tie that Samson is wearing as well) is from an Esty shop called "Whisker Kisses". It's currently closed, but she'll probably start making them again.

Apple Jax
May 19, 2008

IDIC 4 LYF

Trin Tragula posted:

How do you tell them apart? I know three quarters of this thread is just dying to ask (once it got over the inevitable "wait wait who stole my cat and took a picture of it in a strange house?" reaction that comes along every time someone posts something new), so I'll do that for all of us.

Here's my Samson and Emilio from the 1st page:

We're lucky since both of them are pretty different eventhough they're both 100% black.

Samson is much bigger, slightly longer haired, has a big poofy male face, and has yellow constantly half open eyes.

Emilio is very small and slender, fine haired, huge HUGE big round orange eyes. And it's no joke, besides when he's sleeping, those huge eyes are always wide open.