Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Candygram
Mar 25, 2009

Flowers? Plumber? Wait. I-I'm only a dolphin, ma'am.
I have a tabby named Jude and a black cat named Edgar. I am a veterinary technician, and a couple of years ago found Edgar while volunteering at the local no-kill shelter. His eye was practically rotting out of his head, I didn't even think he was going to live. But I put him in isolation in a small, dark closet with about ten medications on board to try to save his life. Slowly but surely his eye got better, and to this day neither I nor any veterinarian I work with knows how he got through it. As a result I ended up taking him home to be Jude's new baby brother.

However my poor Edgar seemed to have developed some mental issues. He emotionally cannot go to the litter box without positive reassurance, or else he urinates/defecates inappropriately. He also is the biggest breast feeder in the world and needs to take his Prozac so he can get through the day of me being gone at work without having an emotional breakdown. He is my special little boy and I love both of my cats more than anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU