Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koala Food
Nov 16, 2010

Sadie. I wanted to get her brother too, who was also all black, but my mom had said that it would be boring. And then she ended up disliking the white littermate that we got instead. Guh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koala Food
Nov 16, 2010

Being bleached brown by the sun still counts, right?

Koala Food
Nov 16, 2010

superkittenhugs posted:

This is such a beautiful cat! Is it a male or female? It really has a masculine look to him/her, but maybe only because that second picture is so deliciously regal looking.

Her name is Sadie. She is actually a super tiny little girl, but I guess her petiteness takes away from the roundish face my other girl cats have had.

Also, Marvel is special enough to have his own thread.