Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cruxxed Up
Mar 30, 2011

Now you've done it.
This past Tuesday, I set out with the goal of adopting one kitty and ended up with two. Jasper (the big one in the picture below) immediately ran up to me and started purring and hiding under my skirt and instantly won me over. Then the tiny tuxedo fuzzball pounced onto Jasper's tail (which was sticking out from under the skirt) and they started to tussle on my feet before Jasper bonked Valentine's head and settled down to briefly groom him while Valentine purred and purred and purred.
Oh man.
So that was that. I have never encountered sweeter or snugglier kitties. It's only been three days and they are all ready the kings of the house. They made my grumpy law-schooling brother completely melt down in a matter of minutes and I think my mother has adopted them as surrogate grandchildren.

Jasper (left) and Valentine (right) are totally bros.

Jasper thus far refuses to be anything more than a black blob with my stupid cameraphone, so until I find the real camera, here is Valentine with his ridiculous bat ears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU