Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Canadian Bakin
Nov 6, 2011

Retaliate first.
To share the love of black cats, this is Abby. She's just over a year old and a cross between anti-social kitty and lovebug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canadian Bakin
Nov 6, 2011

Retaliate first.
I'm watching this little guy (dubbed Remy) until I can drop him off with Alley Cats Rescue tomorrow. I am finding that I must constantly remind myself that as adorable as he is, I can not keep him.

You're far too cute for your own good, Remy.

Canadian Bakin
Nov 6, 2011

Retaliate first.

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Yes you can and must keep him and poke those little paws :3:

The heart says yes! The bank account says "Och, me sporran! It no longer a-jingles!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIq6R6nmHjo

Canadian Bakin
Nov 6, 2011

Retaliate first.
This has become the most common pose for my girl, Abby. I'm turning her into a goon kitty.

Canadian Bakin
Nov 6, 2011

Retaliate first.
Cell phone picture, but there's actually features visible! I'm rather proud of this.

Canadian Bakin
Nov 6, 2011

Retaliate first.
Cat traps at work.

Canadian Bakin
Nov 6, 2011

Retaliate first.

Abby in the middle of flailing around on the floor. It's her new thing.

Canadian Bakin
Nov 6, 2011

Retaliate first.
Black Abby cats unite!

Canadian Bakin
Nov 6, 2011

Retaliate first.
A most graceful creature.

Canadian Bakin
Nov 6, 2011

Retaliate first.
Sad thing is, I recently vacuumed the cat tree. They've used it so much that there's bare spots now. There's plans to recover it.
The cat, on the other hand, will run in terror from the vacuum so, no go. You can wuzzle the tummy most days. It's usually not a trap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canadian Bakin
Nov 6, 2011

Retaliate first.
I believe forums user Funhilde over in the YOSPOS cat thread makes, or has made, cat ties for other people.