Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogwoppit
Feb 9, 2012

"Dirty little bin-goblin."
Yes ladies, you can touch this. You can rub your face in it too (I do).

Witchkin is the only cat I know that puts up with ALL of my poo poo.
Including me looking upon him and proclaiming, "Oh no, this cat has been cooking on this side for far too long! It will start burning!" then taking all of his legs in one hand and rolling him over to stroke his other side.

He just lies there, happy to have the attention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogwoppit
Feb 9, 2012

"Dirty little bin-goblin."
My big stupid baby (also see my userpic), Witchkin.

Witchkin had a webcomic for a short while, before my Wordpress installation was hacked by script kiddies. I never had the enthusiasm to continue, but I do have a folder full of these strips under my coffee table waiting for a rainy day.

It used to have a rotating top banner with his dumb face on, where I replaced a part from a quote with his name. "What Witchkin through yonder window breaks?", "Witchkin moves in mysterious ways." etc.
The one that gained the most complaint emails was, "I'm just going outside, I may be Witchkin."