Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dust Radio
Feb 13, 2012

This is Chaplin. He was rescued the same day we picked up our poly-cat. He reached his paw through the cage and patted my husband on the back, and upon noticing the euthanasia order stuck to his cage for the next day, we had to take him. He'd been there for 4 months; since he was 5 weeks old. He'd been chased under a car and into the engine compartment, where he burned all the hair and a lot of skin off his head, leaving him prone to seizures for the next few months. Because he'd been in a cage for so long, his feet are splayed and he sashays rather than walks, so he became Chaplin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dust Radio
Feb 13, 2012

marshmallard posted:

Jesus loving christ, this is simultaneously the saddest and happiest thing I've ever read.

gently caress I think I'm going to cry. Please post more pics of Chaplin being happy :(

He hasn't had a seizure since we brought him home in August. :dance:

Here's his happy herpderp face as he contemplates jumping up to get sockbaby. Sockbaby is any sock he can get a hold of. He carries them around the house until he finds someone - cat or person, doesn't matter - then lays down by them and growls with sockbaby in his mouth. He always makes sure he has an audience first. He LOVES sockbaby.
(cross posted on 'you look like an idiot' thread)

Dust Radio fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Feb 22, 2012