Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stablercake
Feb 29, 2012

beefcake
I'm a bit cat-racist, but backwards. I LOVE black cats and prefer them over the other colors, but I'm a little biased since my first cat was a black cat. Midnight in his later years:

That brown thing was advertised as a "catnip cigar", I had to wrap tape around it so my mom wouldn't think it was giant poop.

The epitome of cat bitch please face, on the right is Dusk who came later. My brother took Sundown shortly after and Midnight and Dusky got along pretty well so I called him "Grampa" until the end. Midnight had to be put down about a year ago at the age of 17, but I can't help but have a soft spot for black cats because of him.

Later on, my roommate and I got 2 cats (2-for-one at the shelter), this one is Major Tom, a super-lovey boy cat we rescued from the shelter who picked my roommate as Mom.

Unfortunately, after a vet visit we learned Tom actually had a total of 3 heart murmurs at the age of 3. Since we were not financially prepared for such a medical issue (we're talking thousands and he would never fully be cured), we had to give him back to the shelter and hope someone could possibly sponsor him. Double unfortunately, they couldn't justify that risk or expense for him either and the decision was made to put him down, this all happened in the week after we got him. My roommate and I made arrangements to be there with him when, as in the song we named him for, he passed away.

BUT on to the happy story, this is Earthling. We got him and Tom at the same time and they were extremely hard to tell apart. Earthling is still around and lives with my roommate and her boyfriend

Where he is confused by snow and dolphin/weasel-chirps at the birds and the mailman. It is unconfirmed whether he is actually part fox.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU