Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

smol catte in window

That's Diana the Adventure Cat, queen of all she surveys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Congratulations on joining the Black Cats #1 team.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

Velocibacon, you stole one of my kittens!

Diana, and her friend Byakko. Byakko is a Manx.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

Now post a picture of your scratched-up forearms.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

(xpost from Friday kittens thread)

Diana is enjoying her day. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S__9C1pyis

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

Is your cat passionately fond of chomping on cardboard, too? Both my cats adore it, and any box brought into the household is immediately perforated on all flaps.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

Pickled Tink posted:

My brother has covid (He'll be fine) so he is sending me more photos of the cat lately:

Very stylish whiskers there.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

Hasturtium posted:

Here are my two goons snuggling up a decade ago. Ozzy the White passed last year, and I’m wondering whether my 14 year old Pickle would benefit from a kitten buddy this late in life.
A kitten buddy isn't the best idea for an old cat, because kittens have all the energy and none of the manners. It can work, but it can wind up with an angry, harassed old cat and a kitten who doesn't understand why nobody wants to play. You might consider adopting a second cat that's at least a year old, asking the adoption society which of their animals are good with other cats. Another option is a pair of kittens, which can wear each other out but also hang with the old cat when they aren't in cocaine mode.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

Pickled Tink posted:

Cats love them some cardboard, and so long as you provide it as a convenient thing, they will shred the poo poo out of that as well as your more expensive and presentable things.
FTFY.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

Bioshuffle posted:

I use a little office sized flip top trash bin thats lined with grocery store plastic bags to manage the litter. However, it doesn't do a the best job of containing the odor, especially as it gets closer to full.

Can I get some recommendations for a litter bin that will do a better job of keeping the litter smell contained? I'm not looking for litter genie as I don't necessarily want to get special liners, but surely there must be a budget friendly option that works better than my current set up?

What do you all use?
These special bags are Godlike. Throw the poop in, knot the top, and there's no smell. I can usually get in an entire day's worth of scoops from two cats into the medium bag. Then I use a normal trashcan, and there's absolutely no odor in a week, when the whole bag goes in the trash.
https://bos-bos-en.com/

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

18 months after we got them, I give you Diana (black) and Byakko (grey tabby)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

voidcaaat