Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Here's my little demon girl, Boogie. A total crazy sweetheart.

Playing baseball,

And as she sits right now, with her face buried in the armchair. You can almost tell from this pic that she has the inevitable quasi-mohawk from her Frontline application yesterday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Milkshake really is gorgeous. Majestic, even.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Boogie is my good kitty but when she is bad she is Booger

Boogie passed her about to be an old kitty 12 year blood and stool screening A++ all clear

#1 hobby: try to sit as close as possible to face

loves laser pointer, sit in sunny window, roll on wet feet

last one is complicated because #1 enemy: shower (waits for feet but attacks legs if head gets sprinkled)

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

This is Boogie. She'll be 13 this spring and I'm dreading losing her. She's been the only constant for me over those 13 years as I went through a lot of troubling personal poo poo. She was scheduled for her annual wellness exam in mid-February but I moved it up to Thursday of this week cause she's been having some diarrhea (cha cha cha).

And Rumbus. He's about 8 months old. He was a stray that hung out around my apartment complex and when I found his also-black sibling dead I decided they weren't both gonna die and he came inside. He's super food motivated and he is gonna be a BEEFER.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Oops meant to copy my post for another thread anyway black cats rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

all 6.7lbs of Boogie just turned lucky 13. she got blood work in January and is an A+ old cat.

Rumbus is a love. bug. he'll be a year old on ??? this month? or may? his favorite toy is shoelace followed by monkey man (monkey man is actually a hairy sloth with the crinkly noise arms). he wears a very handsome blue collar with milk cartons.

they are learning to, at times, tolerate one another