Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yawnie
Jul 29, 2003
lollerz.
Here's my black cat, Amelie.

She is incredibly strange, she hates to be held but loves to be petted.. That is, until she suddenly decides you're The Devil and bolts away from you with no warning. All of her movements are jerky and fast, she can't ever seem to chill out unless she's sleeping, and she's so gay for me that sometimes I have to tell her to step off because it's a little creepy. But she's basically a Good Cat. I've had her since she showed up at my doorstep as a tiny kitten about 7 years ago, and though she usually keeps to herself rather than choosing to socialize with the rest of the humans and animals in the house, she seems content with her strange existence.

yawnie fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Oct 28, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU