Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy
Tabitha, the rumpy manx, lives in and rules my home. She's a gorgeous kitty, but unfortunately she knows this and makes sure I never forget.

Here she is try to appropriate my teddy for her own uses. She tries to steal it from me every night. If she wins, she kneads it until she is too tired to knead it any more.

Here she is mid-nap. When her eyes are closed, she has almost no face at all.

I thought I had a picture of my parents' black kitties, but I think they are on my external hard drive which is in my office.

EDIT: I went to PetCo today for some Wellness and saw a lady adopting a black kitty. I told her she was so good to adopt a black kitty. She asked me why and I told her they are disproportionately unadopted because people are dumb. She then said something awesome: "I felt really good for adopting a kitty, but now I feel even better!"

Ultra :3:

Geolicious fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Nov 20, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU