Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fine-tune
Mar 31, 2004

If you want to be a EE, bend over and grab your knees...
This is our second black cat, Nori:

She's ~2 years old and the most social cat we've ever had. She loves when visitors come to the house, demanding pets and whatnot. We adopted her after our first black cat escaped our apartment (faulty back door latch) and was hit by a car. We went to the shelter specifically looking for another black cat :) We had her in the interaction room at the shelter and knew she was the one when I said "Up!" and she hopped up on my lap.

This is our first black cat (and my first cat ever), Wasabi:

We found her in the parking lot at my husband's old apartment. Lured her in with lunchmeat and bowl of water. She was bonded to me mostly and scared of visitors but still an awesome first cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU