Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heknocentric Thinker
Sep 5, 2004
boo! ^.^

This is Nikki, she's been with us for almost 2 years now. We found her, or rather she found us right here in my neighborhood. She would not move away from the house, so after a few days I put her in the garage and put up flyers, called shelters, put her on craigslist and had her scanned for a microchip... There were a few people who came to check if she was theirs, but she wasn't... She very obviously used to be somebody's pet, she wasn't thin, her fur wasn't dirty, she didn't have the dirty stray cat paws they usually have, and she only had a few fleas, but nothing major, AND she was super friendly, meowing up a storm every time someone entered the garage.

I was all ready to drop her off at the shelter since we already had 3 cats, but my husband made the mistake of naming her, then claiming that once you name it, you can't drop it off! So after a vet visit she joined our zoo, and she's been awesome ever since, cuddly but feisty at the same time. The dog is terrified of her which is hilarious, she's clearly the queen of this place :3

Nikki

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU