Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.
This is Tafield, aka Taffy or Tafs. Found abandoned at 3-4 weeks old underneath a random car in a parking lot with her sister, she was taken care of by the rescuer for 4 weeks before I adopted her. She is so :3:

I had two tuxedo cats of mine die last year. One was just after Thanksgiving, thanks to my roommate letting him outside overnight by accident when my city was experiencing freezing temperatures. One was due to being overfed by Kibbles 'n' Bits for the last 10 years (my parents' cat actually).

So I'm glad to rescue a cat from a bad fate, especially a tuxedo cat, after those two sad tragedies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU