Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rusty!
Aug 25, 2005

Play Up Pompey
Pompey Play Up
Black cats are awesome... this is Kitty (imaginative, I know):

She also likes to spy:

She was a stray that we gave a home to, surprisingly, she is an incredibly picky eater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rusty!
Aug 25, 2005

Play Up Pompey
Pompey Play Up

stablercake posted:

dolphin/weasel-chirps at the birds and the mailman.
Not only does mine do this at birds, she also does it in her sleep :3:

Rusty!
Aug 25, 2005

Play Up Pompey
Pompey Play Up

Borogrove posted:

He's maybe 4 years old, and he is a quiet cat who is steadily becoming a lap cat
Don't expect the quite bit to last... my former stray started out quiet, and as she got her feet further under the table, her volume increased to match.

Rusty!
Aug 25, 2005

Play Up Pompey
Pompey Play Up

superkittenhugs posted:

On a side note, have any of you ever known a racist animal?
Yes, my little black cat, and the neighbours black cats. They only like other black cats, all other colour cats can go to hell as far as they're concerned. It's like a reverse Kitty Klan :3:

Rusty!
Aug 25, 2005

Play Up Pompey
Pompey Play Up
Kitty in "not a black blob" shocker:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz............

Rusty!
Aug 25, 2005

Play Up Pompey
Pompey Play Up
This charming fella is almost my second cat.

He is a stray, but he comes round on an almost daily basis for food and catnip (sometimes more than once a day). He's not particularly interested in becoming a pet, he rarely hangs around longer than he needs to.

He's in much better shape than he used to be, was very ribby when he first turned up, and not at all trusting.

He gets into lots of fights and always seems to have new scabs which he will get the other half to scratch (long nails) for him.

As they're on the top of his head, he does a great impression of :catstare: while this goes on.

Rusty!
Aug 25, 2005

Play Up Pompey
Pompey Play Up

Squidder posted:

Here's SBC (Small Black Cat) in all her magical glory.
My cat's full name is Little Black Kitty, didn't think I'd ever see similar.

Rusty!
Aug 25, 2005

Play Up Pompey
Pompey Play Up
Ours got the name due to being a stray. Obviously she had no name, so we just referred to her with a description ("oh, the little black kitty is back" etc).

When she decided we were good full time slaves we simply shortened it to Kitty.

Rusty!
Aug 25, 2005

Play Up Pompey
Pompey Play Up
Short video of my little girl's favourite game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NDHuu3hJFU

Rusty!
Aug 25, 2005

Play Up Pompey
Pompey Play Up
Mid-morning sun? Don't mind if I do...

She's been on Science Plan S/D for urinary crystals, it's made her put on a bunch of weight, but works brilliantly.

Rusty!
Aug 25, 2005

Play Up Pompey
Pompey Play Up
They're going to remove your eyes while you sleep for that :D

Rusty!
Aug 25, 2005

Play Up Pompey
Pompey Play Up

JimmydaFish posted:

He is also the only cat I've had that will sleep with me most of the night.
Whilst this sounds great, if he's anything like mine then you will end up hot and at some stupid angle for the night

Rusty!
Aug 25, 2005

Play Up Pompey
Pompey Play Up
Is she peeing normally, or does it take her a long time?

Rusty!
Aug 25, 2005

Play Up Pompey
Pompey Play Up
I'd have been tempted to go with Vlad the Impurrer :3:

Rusty!
Aug 25, 2005

Play Up Pompey
Pompey Play Up

MacGyvers_Mullet posted:

He's half-persian, half some tiny shorthair
Looks like a regular bombay type (Burmese/American shorthair cross), lovely cats.

Rusty!
Aug 25, 2005

Play Up Pompey
Pompey Play Up
This is my stray

Been providing for him for a few years, he keeps other toms away who are not so accepting of the local pets.

Also he is proper cute (if a little rough around the edges) and deserves a decent life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rusty!
Aug 25, 2005

Play Up Pompey
Pompey Play Up

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Now she prefers to curl up in the hollow behind my knees (normally I sleep on my side).

That's how my cat likes to sleep. It ponds you in place for hours!