Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Blue L-Block
Oct 1, 2005
Tetris <3
Yay, black cats! :neckbeard:

Meet Princess Spooky "Spookums" Rinker. My mom found her living under a City Hall building in October 2008, just a few weeks before Halloween. Another Spooky Black cat whoodathunkit. A friend of mine says she also bears a resemblance to Toothless. My mom named her Spooky since her first cat, also a black cat, was named spooky. Spooky captured the hearts of the police department. The back door was always open there and at times she would be found waltzing in and out at her leisure. She enjoyed riding the balance board, hunting lizards, and suckering Chief and my mom out of multiple meals. She had her special bag of meow mix at the police department.
My mother being my mother, she tried to pet Spooky one day. Spooky wasn't completely afraid around people, obviously not since she knew who to sucker out of a meal, but she was a little skittish. Spooky scratched her and I got saddled with the task of trapping her for quarantine. After watching the devious little furball eat the food out of the trap without tripping it a few times, she slipped and got caught. Immediately she started rolling around like an angry crocodile on Croc Hunter and kept rolling away as animal control took her. She got spayed, passed her quarantine with flying colors, and recuperated in our garage. And then she never left :3:

She is Queen of the Butts.

Acquiring my (unplugged) macbook pro's power cable. Taking things is her specialty. In her youth she'd cuddle up to you and rip a pen out of your hand and then drop it down the stairs. I caught her cleaning my pair of red velvet Christian Louboutin shoes one night. But she's so cute she gets away with it.

Stretching out on my crumpled up Snuggie.

Being a reaaal cute motherfucker.

Working on her camouflage techniques.

i'm too cute don't look at me

Big ol' kitty yawn.

When not being the cutest cat in existence she enjoys torturing our 17 or 18 year old longhaired grey cat who only wants to sit in the bathtub and drink water dammit. Spooky also enjoys playing by herself. She will drop a toy down the stairs and chase it or she'll just pick up a toy on her own and play away. She's torn apart a few toys. She has very sleek fur that almost feels orylag soft. And she absolutely shuns people food.

EDIT: I just wanna tickle Poe's lip :3:

Here she is "helping" play the role of Jaws at Christmas.

more destruction lalalalala

The Blue L-Block fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Apr 8, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU