Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funxion
Nov 30, 2005

This man talks to empty chairs at conventions. Please help this man back to being an idol. Fight Alzheimers!
Mixie & Moxie, as stated in this picture. Orphans, sisters and rescues. Do they qualify? Mixie has white toes on her front paws and Moxie has a white spot on her chest.

They lounge around the place. Destroy my wallpaper which is going to force me to redecorate in the foreseeable future. When not sleeping, they are asking for attention, one on the left on the floor, the other on the right on the desk (am typing this with a pen in my mouth). Sometimes they are cute as a button, sleeping in each others arms, other times this can lead to an explosion of fury and yelps followed by high speed chasing around the dining room table...immediately followed by grooming.

Moxie will give you love bites when she's sure about you and you pet her enough. Mixie will crash to the nearest surface and roll on her back purring loudly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU