Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections
I started bowling in February in a non-sanctioned league. My dad, a lifelong bowler with 30+ 300 games and 11 800 series, sent me a plastic ball. After a few weeks I decided I wanted to learn how to bowl for real. Since then my dad has basically financed all my equipment because he's excited one of his sons is bowling. I average roughly 180 in practice but haven't joined a league due to relocating right after the season started. My dad bought me two balls new but he spends a fortune on bowling balls then decides he doesn't like them and gives them to me to get plugged and redrilled

I currently have a code red. sure-lock, Fight, and a hot cell drilled for me. He just gave me a pitch black and a daredevil trick that I haven't gotten plugged. Which of those 2 will fill a gap that I might have in my current setup?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections
Belmo throwing a backup ball in the last qualifying round in the US open. Had a 214-248-146 so far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrPixpxd7BE

• Locked thread