Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

The Hater posted:

I just fuckin wish that they were actually sticking to the STORY of the game and let you change personas with the main character so you could do poo poo like this from the highly-regarded animation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c5QSbHIlaU

Man, he has some crappy low level Persona for that part in the game! He needs to do more fusing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

It's obvious, guys.

It's Dante, ported over from MVC3.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

TurnipFritter posted:

Also Teddie's JP voice actor is godawful.

This. Kappei Yamaguchi doing the most annoying loving voice imaginable.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I don't like Rise's special because it's so loving long. It's like one of the most pace-destroying super moves I've ever seen.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Endorph posted:

Yeah, that's true. It makes me think that maybe the other person is supposed to hit buttons too and the guy playing just didn't know, or something. Lilith's super in Darkstalkers was like ten seconds.

Nope, I was shown it at E3 and was just stuck standing there while I got hit. It was easy to avoid (and in fact the Atlus guy had to beg me to stand still so he could show it to me) but once you're hit it is all on them.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Ken was fun as gently caress to play when I played him so probably him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Where does this fit in canon?

• Locked thread