Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

Cityinthesea posted:

No it isn't? I mean it's different but it's definitely not bad (she actually sounds like a high schooler instead of sounding like she's 30)

but oh man Labrys's voice is so hilarious.

Does Labrys have an Osaka accent in Japanese? Boston accents used to be the main way of translating that for dubs, though these days US southern accents are a bit more commonly used.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

404GoonNotFound posted:

So regarding the story mode: Are the branches obvious? Because the first choice in Yu's story seemed to do absolutely nothing, and I kinda forgot to see if beating Yosuke with an SP Skill did anything different (I DID try losing, however).

Basically between X2 and CT I've been :tinfoil: as hell about every single ASW story mode.

Some of the branches do matter, Yu's don't change anything (which seems somewhat appropriate actually) but I got some "bad endings" with Chie and Kanji with branch selection. I haven't experimented with combat performance at all, but it's pretty common for ArkSys to utilize that as well.

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

Endorph posted:

My favorite Pachinko machine is the Castlevania one that has super dramatic music.

One? There's a trilogy of these! There is a trilogy of Castlevania branded pachinko machines with storylines, new characters and designs, and fully animated CGI cutscenes.

• Locked thread