Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?
This game gonna own can't wait to try out Naoto and shoot some poo poo while shooting some poo poo, hype as hell let's go!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?
This game is gonna own can't wait to hama and mudo everyone and just shoot everything up I'm hella hype, ikimasu!!~~

Cinroth fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Dec 24, 2011

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

The Hater posted:

Mods change my name to this please.

EDIT: except make Hawaii into Kawaii

Mods change my name to this game is going to own. Actually no don't do that, it would be weird. But this game is going to own, no matter what my name is. That's the name of the game (that's gonna own)

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?
Ugghhh gimme this game arc!!

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?
Bring back Shinjiro

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

Cat Machine posted:

September 7th confirmed for EU release date... Phew, I was worried about a BlazBlue-esque situation where I had to wait until 2014 or something.

source

Knowing how these things go I have a feeling September will turn into October which will turn into November but I will remain optimistic I guess!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

Thank you.

• Locked thread