Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole

So I thought the game was pretty lame looking, and then they had to go and take the two best P3 characters and put them in it.

drat it, Atlus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

LightningKimba posted:

I... Guess Akihiko went out on some training camp at the end of FES? I have no idea. Diggin' Mitsuru's cape though, looks awesome.

Well once his Persona evolved he was about nothing but training (even if it seemed like negative character development...), so I think it's in line with that. Also, the reason you guys might not remember him getting wounded is because they never really told you what happened, just that he got hurt from the shadow.

Mitsy's looking pretty good. I figure since Chie and Kanji aren't really element inspired, these two will take the Ice and Elec roles. Being able to harm Yosuke in even more ways is worth it.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

So is there any reason to believe this is the real full cast? There's always the possibility that the character select screen just didn't have all the spots.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

The Hater posted:

I just fuckin wish that they were actually sticking to the STORY of the game and let you change personas with the main character so you could do poo poo like this from the highly-regarded animation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c5QSbHIlaU

Does the show really have all of them, including Rise just stand around like that every time they fight? Something about that just looks really annoying.

• Locked thread