Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010
10,000 POSTS ON TALKING TIME

LightningKimba posted:

戦慄のガチムチ皇帝

Ahahahaha

FuriousGeorge posted:

So what are the chances of this getting localized with the English voice actors? I like the idea of a P4 fighting game, but I don't know how excited I can get if I can't hear Kanji yell "Get bent!" while smashing a guy with a folding chair.

Pretty good I'd say since they'll probably be getting them back together for P4G anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010

e: f,b

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010

Policenaut posted:

That sure is a thing alright.

edit:

Gross. I'm going to pretend this thing is a cameo character from the next Arc System Works project and has nothing to do with future Persona games.

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010

dontaht posted:

Besides hair/eye color? I don't really see it. I think it would be hilarious if it turns out this is Teddie's answer to Aigis.

She's obviously a Midnight Channel projection based on all the nerds that really, really, really like robot girls, specifically the ones who played P4 expecting it to feature another HAWT FEMBOT like Aigis and were disappointed to find there wasn't one.

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010

Policenaut posted:

Sure, another robot girl. Why not? It's not like Persona has 5 games worth of material to draw additional characters from. Maya who? Junpei what? Eikichi huh? Nope, robot girl.

Hey, they remembered Maya, Eikichi, Baofu and Yukino:

I mean, yeah, Naoto-as-Yukino and Yosuke-as-Eikichi are the only ones that are easily identifiable (Mitsuru-as-Maya is pretty much impossible to identify, while you can really only tell that Kanji-is-Baofu because his persona is dressed up as Odysseus)...

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010

Justice posted:

Aigis as Metis is pretty obvious there.

All of those are "cameos," I was just pointing out the old-old school ones. I assumed everyone could pick out Yukari, Chidori, P3ro, Takaya, Jack Frost and Metis.

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010

LightningKimba posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx8VKwYUbFQ

Sounds like Teddie and Rise's original voice actors aren't in.

Rise is the same, Teddie and Chie are different.

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010

Also Teddie's JP voice actor is godawful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Didn't they say the EU version would be out within two weeks of the other versions?

Yes. The European version is slated for release on August 31.
e: Whoops, too slow.

Cleretic posted:

Looks like it's part of a cutscene.

Linking because while I don't know the context, this might be spoiler-y

Looks like Junpei in the hat to the right of Mitsuru, same general silhouette and pose. Some of the others look like they should be recognizable, but not by me.

I'm not sure those are supposed to "be" any characters in particular (except Mitsuru, obviously).

TurnipFritter fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Jul 16, 2012

• Locked thread