Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

Speedball posted:

So why does Labrys seem less...robotic in personality than Aigis? Because she's been online longer?

This is explained in the Labrys story.

Because her personality was based on a real person, while Aigis' was built from the ground-up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

Spiffo posted:

How do we know that the human doesn't have a persona? Did the investigation team / SEES assume so, or was it explicitly said by big bad spirit?

In at least one of the endings it says something along the lines of "I do not have a Persona and cannot enter the TV."

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.
Is there room in the PSN tourney for someone who hasn't played more than five matches of any fighting games other than Super Smash Bros (I understand this doesn't count, it's really a party game), until now? I'll probably get eliminated immediately, but I'd have fun anyway!

Also, for anyone who wants to play with a total scrub, feel free to add me on PSN. My name is DarkHamsterlord, same as my username here.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

JumbocactuarX27 posted:

I've added everyone who's said that they're a scrub and on PS3. Here's the current list of PSN goon scrubs:
SA_Spiffo (plays Yukiko)
Fumaofthelake (plays Elizabeth)
RevolverChicken7 (plays Yosuke)
Static_Rook (plays Kanji)
cveachmartin (plays Yukiko?)
Cake__Attack (plays Labrys/Yu)
Drinkmorewater (plays Random:siren:)
FreyaXI (hasn't unwrapped game yet)
purgatos (plays Elizabeth/Labrys)
Dezinus (plays jobs)
LawnGnomeAttack (plays Kanji/Chie)
MangaCarta (plays one (1) Labrys combo)
SA_Pause (plays Yukiko)
DarkHamsterlord (plays Smash Bros)
sidereal89 (plays Mitsuru)

I added everyone on this list, except for SA_Spiffo, because my PS3 insists no one with that name exists.

And since I neglected to mention it before, I mostly play as Mitsuru, but I also like to switch things up with Labrys and Akihiko.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

MrAristocrates posted:

Yeah, as I recall, it goes out of its way to avoid what I'd consider the two "major" reveals of P4.

It does spoil Teddy growing a body inside of his suit, which was the most mindblowing scene in the game for me. however.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.
Kashiwagi, with Hanako as a substitute for a Persona.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

Butt Ghost posted:

An image of the character select for P4A2 has popped up.

The mysterious unfilled slot turns out to be Simon Blackquill.

It appears that, like Shadow Labrys, Shadow Sho will be his own character.

Wouldn't there be one slot for Sho without a Persona, and one with a Persona?

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.
Yeah, I hope Ken follows the trend of all the P3 characters being completely loving bonkers. His love of sentai shows and Yukari being an actual sentai actress could lead to some good scenes.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.
Who even cares. Getting mad that they're adding Marie as a playable character in a fighting game is the most pointless thing you could get upset about. She's even DLC so it's not like she'll matter at all to the story (which is probably really bad anyway if P4A is anything to go by), she's just a character you can play as if you want to.

Hell, some people have such an unhealthy hatred of this video game character, I would expect them to be happy to have the opportunity to beat her up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.
If they wanted to, they could incorporate the P3MC as a DLC character and then not work him into the story at all. It's not like it's unheard of for a game to have completely non-canon DLC.

I don't really expect this to happen, but I don't really expect it not to happen either. Seems like something they might do as a cash grab, but there's already a ton of DLC characters.

• Locked thread