Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unclouded
Jul 14, 2012

ApplesandOranges posted:

I'd be really sad if it's PS4-only since I honestly am hesitant to plunk down a new console just for the game (but I'd be really, really tempted to.)

Fingers crossed for a possible PS3 release, but I'm aware chances are that they want to make sure the console shift is in their favour.

Atlus has said that currently they have no games set for release on any next gen consoles. Of course that was before this was announced but I don't think it'll be PS4 or Xbox One if it even makes it to a console. Keep in mind Persona 4 came out for the PS2 at least a year and a half after the PS3 came out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unclouded
Jul 14, 2012

ApplesandOranges posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZFu-XVjR7w

So yeah this is a thing. I really hope they'll fix this before console release.

Supposedly, they said it was a glitch and were already in the process of fixing it.

Unclouded
Jul 14, 2012

You just have to complete the entire story of one of the first four P4 characters and then complete the entire story of one of the three P3 characters to unlock Elizabeth.

The fastest way to unlock Elizabeth though does require a bit of work. First of all you have to unlock the ability to full clear story modes rather than ending up on a cliffhanger.

To do this you have to get to the cliffhanger of two P4 characters, play through to the cliffhanger of one of the P3 characters, do all of Labrys's story (this unlocks fully clearing P4 character's stories), complete a P4 character's story (this unlocks completing story for all characters), and then finally once you clear a P3 story you unlock Elizabeth.

Unclouded
Jul 14, 2012

Clearly Fuuka is following Rise's example. :colbert:

Unclouded
Jul 14, 2012

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

I wish I could still find the clip of him and Akihiko fighting over her on youtube.

Do you mean this or this?

Unclouded
Jul 14, 2012

Golden Goat posted:

I just never knew there were others that loved Adachi as much as I do.
Adachi's a pretty popular character. For some reasons more than others.

Anyway was wondering if an official release date for Arena Ultimax was announced for the West. I'm in the US and Amazon is saying the release date's September 30, 2014. Just wondering if that's them just putting up a date or official.

Unclouded
Jul 14, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

New trailer is up, showing off the lobbies. Normally that wouldn't be too interesting. However at the 1:39 mark, they show off one of the characters from Persona Q, in lobby form.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrK0HWYF5S0

Potential DLC character in the future?

Possible they just transfered sprites from Persona Q to save some time. They look very similar to the Persona Q versions at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unclouded
Jul 14, 2012

S-Alpha posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtZV5iUIGaE

Yup, that's a Margaret trailer alright. And she has a suplex.

Best part is that she floats.

• Locked thread