Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volty
Jul 25, 2013

Excels posted:

So basically, he's Carl Clover with a dog.

I see exactly nothing wrong with this.

New main spotted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volty
Jul 25, 2013

Excels posted:

I wish they hadn't dropped all these "hints" about Liz bringing him back, because it undermines the entire point of the original game and now thousands of idiots spam every Atlus stream demanding "Door-kun" get added to Ultimax.

I mean they had a literal playable epilogue explaining why that refusal to face reality was holding all the SEES crew back, and the end message was "get over it, he had a good reason to do what he did, and you can't go changing the past"

no you don't get it, he's a jesus analogy so of course they have to bring him back

Even if they did, they already used Thanatos so he would have to be left with what, Orpheus? Boring. I think the characters surrounding him do more of a good job paying homage to him than actually making him a full-blown fighter would.

• Locked thread