Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuai
May 25, 2004
I wonder if this game will be canon since they seem to have an older Mitsuru and Akihiko. Hoping for more characters down the line if the game does well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuai
May 25, 2004

Vengarr posted:

P4 takes place a year after P3, and P4U takes place the year after that. So they're two years older, going from seniors in high school to college sophomores.

They make it obvious in P4 during the school trip to Gekkoukan, where the older Chihiro is the Student Council president--obviously because Mitsuru graduated.

Yeah I stopped playing P4 after I got the TWEEST spoiled for me during Nanako's dungeon. I should probably finish it someday or watch the anime I guess.

Kuai
May 25, 2004
Is the console version coming like 6 months after the arcade release? Isn't this the same thing that killed KoF12? (other than being a bad game)

Kuai
May 25, 2004
I wouldn't mind if they would revive Minato :unsmith:.

Althought I never did finish FES, anyone care to spoil me as to why it would ruin P3 if he got revived?

Kuai
May 25, 2004

Spiking posted:

This thread is a really weird mix of FG fans and RPG fans peacefully coexisting. But will it last after the game is released???!!

I predict 1 day after release for the "complicated finger puzzles" post in the thread to wreck havoc.

Kuai
May 25, 2004
I am too lazy to have both my PS3 and 360 TEs out at the same time. Did the Blazblue series have good netcode? I really hope the patch comes out for 360 in a quick manner.

Kuai
May 25, 2004
Does anyone have any tips for Chie's trial 28? I think I am landing the 2nd 5b late or something because my 236b seems to not get all the hits like in the demonstration.

Kuai
May 25, 2004
I tried a game on 360 netcode and jesus christ it was horrible. The netcode patch can't come soon enough. I'll probably just try to do every challenge in the meantime.

Kuai
May 25, 2004
I really want Nanako as an announcer but 50 hours of straight matches would probably make my 360 RROD. I don't wanna pay money for something you can unlock in gameplay :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuai
May 25, 2004
So how exactly hard is Score Attack mode to unlock Navigators? I tried with Yu and got my rear end handed to me by permanent speed up mode Yosuke. Don't force me to plop down 3 bucks for Nanako navigator atlus :negative:.

• Locked thread