Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Went to the Scion First Drive event in Dallas on Saturday. They only had automatics and wouldn't let you touch traction control, but it was still a blast.

They had a large autocross course coned off in a parking lot and encouraged you to thrash the car. My fiance rode with me on my first run. I almost made her carsick even though I was holding back a little. She opted to watch my second run from the sideline.

I had never done any autocross before, but I had fun and didn't hit anything so hey.

They did have non-stock tires and wheels on the cars which I thought was odd. Enkei and Yokohama were big sponsors of the event, so I guess that's why. They had TRD springs and exhaust on the cars too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Powershift posted:

sebaru.jpg

I am car designer toyota give me money now.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw this too.

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

You say potato...

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Alright which one of you fuckers is this?

• Locked thread