Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rocinante
Jun 16, 2007

Niwrad posted:

I'd say very. It looks more professional and the domain is an asset of yours.

This is important because you may be able to sell the blog later, and a blog can be a useful reference that can help you get online writing work. You also have much more control over the site.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rocinante
Jun 16, 2007
I can still see the keywords that visitors are using to find my site, but it seems like many internet marketers are concerned about losing access to keyword information in the near future because of Google's keyword encryption that started in October.

rocinante
Jun 16, 2007
If you use a theme like Heatmap, making a few modifications might be helpful. Just read this article that suggests some recommended modifications for 100k blueprint users, and it seems like any ad optimized theme could suffer from similar issues. http://www.potpiegirl.com/2011/08/100k-blueprint-warning-read-this/

• Locked thread