Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Hey, thread about blogging, I'm looking for some advice about blogging.

My day job is Software Engineering and I had the silly idea to buy the domain LiterateInternet.com. My idea is to start a blog with tutorials and writeups that explain to laypeople how certain aspects of the internet work. I think the world could stand to have better "internet citizens" - people that knew how to keep themselves safe online, how to talk to their kids about using the internet, and gave a poo poo about net neutrality.

Now I can write up and down all day long about these topics but where I'm stuck on is trying to get it in front of someone to get feedback from my writing. There isn't a 'Internet Citizen' subreddit where I can just start sharing posts. AFAIK I'm doing my due dilligence as far as SEO - linking out to relevant topics in posts, using wordpress for its built-in support for technical aspects of SEO. Where can I share my posts to get the search engines to even start indexing my content?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread