Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
Adsense probably isn't going to work with my site, so is it even worth the effort of putting in other ads?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
Every time I start to read into SEO stuff my eyes glaze over and I start to fall asleep in my chair. Is there a decent service that isn't going to try to charge me 50 bucks a month so I can type in my own blog's name into google and not be on page 40

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
I greatly appreciate your wall of text.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
My blog is movie related, meaning there's a lot of gifs taken from the movies. I'm about 99% sure that Adsense is going to throw a shitfit over that and say I don't comply to their guidelines, so what's the second best option?

I know obviously AdSense is the best by a wide margin but I'm not gonna re-do my entire format just to get a couple cents per click.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
After months of grinding I've finally hit the big time

We Made It

In all seriousness though thanks you guys. I lurk this topic constantly to try and improve.

• Locked thread