Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Protip
Sep 24, 2002

I am the Walrus.

Rocks posted:

I fixed the .htaccess and am in the process of checking the PHP errors.

One other question though, how do I remove the words "COMMENTS - X COMMENTS" as shown below?

Pretty much my last bit of tinkering before I just need to start adding content. Much appreciated!

In the Wordpress plugin for FB comments (I assume that is what you are using as I ran into the same issue) there is a setting for "show comment counter" or something similar. Disable that and it will remove the upper comments line. The FB comments widget itself will still show how many comments you've received.

FB comments can be a nice thing if a page is shared on Facebook. Recently a site I manage had a page shared somewhere on Facebook and because the site is running FB comments that page gained a ton of new comments from the discussion taking place on Facebook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread