Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WizWoz
Feb 22, 2007

I'm the best,
maybe

Neris posted:

Went to Morito a few weeks ago, they don't take bookings, and was in Farringdon (it's in Exmouth Market). Strongly recommended. The spiced lamb thing was amazing and totally delicious, as was the pork belly type thing. And all pretty goddamn cheap. Also the cheeseboard was £9 and SO MUCH CHEESE.

Bit cramped though, sitting on the bar! Plus my boss walked in halfway through my dinner which was funny (even though our office and both our houses are nowhere near there.)

Next time anyone's on Exmouth Market, come see me at work in Bincho! I've heard raelly good things about Morito, haven't had the chance to go yet though. Caravan's good for a nice cup of coffee, and if you like drowning in butter, get the crumpets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WizWoz
Feb 22, 2007

I'm the best,
maybe
The nice French lady? Is that Sweet, or one of the market stalls?