Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Anyone know any good Korean restaurants in the NW area? Been watching some Korean TV shows and the food looks gooooood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Anyone got any recommendations for places to eat in the Brixton area? I know there's plenty in the Brixton market to look for, but maybe people know of good places outside of it too?

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Sorting out a birthday for a friend about about 6 other people. East asian was on the brief, been recommended champor champor, anyone been? Prices look ok and the pictures look great.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
So the proms are on again, I'll be spending a lot of time around the royal albert hall and kensington in the next few months. Anyone got any good reccs for food around the area? Best looking places I got starred around there are the Churchill arms, Britannia and A Wong but I've never actually been to any of them, anyone been and liked them? There's flat three too but it looks like tiny little babby meals, not dinner.

Any good gelato places for after too? :)

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Wow, I've not even been following the thread but the question I wanted to ask is strangely relevant. A friend of mine has been harping on about Chinese breakfast, saying she hasn't had it in 15 years since before she moved here. The closest place she found apparently doing it is in Dusseldorf. There must be more than two places in the world that do Chinese breakfast and there must be at least one in this city. Anyone ever found any chinese places that do authentic breakfast?

e: She's from there so probably wants the real stuff ™