Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DirtyDirt
Apr 27, 2005
Chairman Of The Bored
I've been reading this thread in preparation for my trip to London the first week of May, and I have to post some requests, if you folks don't mind. My girlfriend is a dumpling fiend, and I have been trying to find a good spot for them or dim sum but I get mixed reviews across the board. Any recommendations? We will be staying in Chelsea but anywhere central or close to any tourist spots I might be visiting would be good. We'll be there 5 days and we are pushing our budget thin just to be there, but any good spots that aren't too steep would be appreciated. My first day in London we're planning on meeting up with a friend and his GF and I think Nightjar sounds like a cool bar to check out. Personally I'd like to try some true English stuff, not burritos or the like, and maybe a decent Indian as well.

This thread has me daydreaming of tubbing it up in London, so thanks for that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU