Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...
SCARLET SPIDER-MAN :fap: :fap: :fap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

I hope Wesker gets tourney banned :colbert:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

FSLink posted:

http://www.global-trance.com/ultimate/

This site has all the pictures for victory poses.

Including the DLC ones.

Is that... is that a Zero alt? :stare:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

I would've gone for "MONKEY! :argh:" but it s'all good

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Holy poo poo, zombie Arthur's super mode is shogun armor? loving SOLD :stare:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

My copy hasn't even shipped yet WHAT THE FUUUUCK :argh:

People with the game - is online improved noticeably?

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

counterspin posted:

So, I got the game a little early, and the person who told it to me said that if I played it online before midnight, Sony would IP ban me and I'd need to buy a new PS. While I'm happy to do my best and disconnect the PS from the internet before playing, what are the odds that anyone at Sony actually cares my having the game less than 12 hours early?

I played vanilla like 3 days early, Sony didn't do poo poo. Rock out, son :hfive:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

PonchAxis posted:

Turnabout mode is the new week 1 Sentinel. Can't wait when the game is fully out in the wild and scrubs start complaining about it.

And the ensuing health nerf :allears:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Poor Arthur... no one loves you :eng99:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Be gone. :geno:

Vergil, all day err day

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Ghostpilot posted:

Just coming in from Gamestop after the Best Buy fiasco. Was able to get the last copy that wasn't on pre-order (yay for having long-time friends as GS employees) and they gave me a code anyway (especially after hearing about what happened at BB).

Best Buy sucks, but it can certainly equal a payday on ebay for the folks who manage to get their BB costume codes.

This. I've pre-ordered from Best Buy before and they suck poo poo, always super slow.

But they KEEP getting exclusive DLC :sigh:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

God drat you AMAZON, why are you delaying the guide shipment by a month :doom:

Well looks like I'm going to have to go and pay full price, gently caress if I have any will power to wait that long

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Yo Nidhogg, you still wanna trade codes, son? E-mail me at as292 @ njit.edu if you do :dance:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Is there a guide or list anywhere that explains what the moonspeak characters for the License icon mean? I mean yeah it's nerdy, but there might be a cool word in there I might wanna use... if I knew what the hell any of them meant

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Countblanc posted:

I really want to see Combo keep Nemesis, but I have a feeling he'll drop him after a month. The character just looks too easy to blow up, and he doesn't have a hulk H as far as I know.

Yeah, Nemesis just... sucks? :( I mean he doesn't really do anything well at all...

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Spell of Vishanti is so awesome. If it wasn't for Hawkeye's Gimlet, I'd say it's the best new hyper :allears:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

UGGGH, the loving guide is sold out everywhere. None of my local stores have it, and Amazon won't ship it till December

:suicide:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

I personally am excited to work in Morrigan's new hyper stealing fireball, hopefully loving up some chars really hard with their meter building :allears:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Dren posted:

People whose amazon guide orders got canceled or pushed back a few months, did you get an email notification? Mine has said it's coming between the 21st and the 23rd for a while.

I got an e-mail saying I need to accept the change for shipment being the 21st... of December :suicide:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Behold, as I launch THREE daggers, in a slow, but steady, progression! Huzzah!

TRIPLEARROW TRIPLEARROW TRIPLEARROW TRIPLEARROW TRIPLEARROW

Why god... what have I done :eng99:

Dre2Dee2 fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Nov 17, 2011

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

cumtini... on ice posted:

Biggest nerf in the game IMO

Seriously. Capcom, what were you thinking? I'd even pay for it as DLC... :eng99:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Gammatron 64 posted:

I preordered UMvC3 off Amazon and I don't see any code for activating my alt costumes... is it on the receipt or something? Did I get screwed?

You should have received it in a separate e-mail. Contact amazon support by this point

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Please ban the use of the black and white ghouls and ghost stage, it hurts my eyes :stare:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Niddhogg posted:

Oh dear god... I never knew I wanted this, but I loving want this

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Niddhogg posted:

drat it, I wish someone could mod UMvC3 so that when Rocket Racoon uses his rocket skates, it makes the tail wagging sound Mario does in SMB 3 :allears:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Brosnan posted:

There are some pretty wonky balance decisions that I'm hoping to see worked out in a future patch (buffing Wesker and Spencer seems pretty loving bizarre to me).

I have a feeling they got buffed soley for fluffy reasons. Wesker is a bad rear end, when he takes off his glasses he means business! Code that in!

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Vengarr posted:

My game keeps locking up when switching modes or at the character select screen. It's caused me to get downgraded to bronze even though I've only been playing player matches to compensate (who even cares if you ragequit a player match, seriously?)

Think I should get a new disc?

Jeez, for what system? And yea

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

The more I think about it, the more annoyed I get by Taskmaster not wearing some sunglasses and copying Wesker's power boost :colbert:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Niddhogg posted:

Why the gently caress does Hawkeye have a slide kick?

Marvel insisted his line "I make every team better" be reflected in gameplay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

I want the scarlet spider-man alt, but I don't know if Spider-Man is even worth learning how to play :ohdear:

• Locked thread