Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
I preordered UMvC3 off Amazon and I don't see any code for activating my alt costumes... is it on the receipt or something? Did I get screwed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

Thanks, guys. I had no idea they were emailing them now. I thought they were supposed to be included in the box.

Do you guys think Doom and Spencer would make a good team? Who would be a good 3rd?

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

Is Hawkeye any good? You think he would work well with Spencer/Doom? He's just so badass and awesome, I think I want him on my team.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

What are some good Hawkeye BnBs?

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

Nodoze posted:

In the corner I think you have to backdash and do QCB-L but I can't do it fast enough

I'm having the same problem.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

Haven't played this game in a few months... and now something is driving me nuts. Did they take out Spencer's air QCF+S otg? Try as I might, it won't come out, and it's not even showing up on my command list.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

Ryven posted:

Its still in, you might be doing it a bit too early. I try and wait till I see Spencers feet.

This is so goddamn weird. Still not doing it, even outside combos. I DID just install a new hard drive, and just downloaded an update, maybe it isn't updated all the way? I'm gonna try rebooting my xbox.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

Nate405 posted:

Assuming your gamer tag is the same as your username here, Xbox Live is showing that you're playing vanilla and not ultimate.

My god, I am stupid as poo poo. Whats can I say, haven't played it in months, forgot what the UI looked like.

Well, at least that explains it. I am so embarrassed.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

What they really need to do is make Capcom vs. Capcom.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

TaurusOxford posted:

That would seriously solve all the problems of the Vs. Capcom series. No hassles with third-parties, no issues with the audience not giving a poo poo about the not-Capcom half of the roster, and you can easily utilize the entire Capcom roster that has been getting ignored for years. Power Stone, Megaman, God Hand, Asura's Wrath, etc.

I think there's a chance Capcom might try it, too. We all know that Street Fighter and the Vs. series are their two biggest fighting properties. Darkstalkers is easily the third biggest. They say they're going to make another fighter, but Darkstalkers Resurrection didn't sell well enough. Well, if Darkstalkers didn't sell well enough, and Mega Man doesn't sell well enough, what makes people think they're going to make another Rival Schools or Power Stone? If they're working on a new fighter, it's either a Street Fighter game or something in the Vs. series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

There actually were hacks for the PC versions of SF4 where you could play as the boss versions of Gouken, Akuma and Seth. IIRC they were pretty broke and had tons of crazy infinites and stuff.

• Locked thread