Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

Orange Crush Rush posted:

ATTN CAPCOM:

You see this poo poo right here? THIS IS NOT OKAY.

This wouldn't be a problem if mortals weren't so WEAK :c00l:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

Orange Crush Rush posted:

The more I think about this Wesker poo poo the more it's getting me mad. Seriously, what the gently caress Capcom, you don't make characters purposely high and low tier like this.

Love the new Wesker stuff, love Wesker, haters are chaff. :smug:

Six billion cries of agony will birth the new (im)balance.

Cinroth fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Nov 13, 2011

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

Cat Machine posted:

"Is this real life??"

Seriously high-as-a-kite psychotic Jill owns. Completely out of whack

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

TaurusOxford posted:

Are you just quoting off Hulk's names for people?

I think he is Hulk.

Cinroth fucked around with this message at 13:54 on Nov 14, 2011

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

Cat Machine posted:

Hey British guys, if you ordered with ShopTo they already shipped their orders this morning. Getting it on the American release date is pretty siiiiiiick

That's cheating

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

Klaus Kinski posted:

I'll consider myself lucky if I get it on friday. gently caress you, :sweden: postal system.

Wörd man... :smith::hf::smithicide:

Cinroth fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Nov 14, 2011

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?
Vergil owns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sekxkq9T0Eo&feature=feedf

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

Waterbed posted:

Wow, Vergil's Japanese voice actor is 50000000000 times better than his English one.

No you are pretty much wrong!

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

Mechanigma posted:

Apparently She-Hulk is fighting Jill, but I'm having a pretty hard time seeing her.

She's doing some ninja poo poo inbetween the rubble She-Hulk is facing.

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3VgCH-oPbc&feature=player_embedded

Cool video with Shady_K doing some bomb rear end rad combos with a buncha different characters also Wesker being agricultural as gently caress in the last combo :itsachaffjoke:

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?
I don't have the game yet because I'm pig disgusting eurotrash but I'm curious how the follow up to Nova's rocket super works, anyone wanna clue me in?

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

Cat Machine posted:

I'm a pig disgusting eurotrash and I've had it since yesterday :D :D

That's cheating

LightningKimba posted:

Tap Direction + Atk.

Cheers dude!!

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

Cat Machine posted:

e: did they nerf meter gain in general??

Yes, by "10%".

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

cams posted:

They are loving morons. Seriously, gently caress Wesker. gently caress Dante and Virgil too. Teleporting behind you in a corner is poo poo.

Your feeble attempts only delay the inevitable. Soon, the entire world will be teleporters.

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?
Remember that Vergil has a beefy as hell airdash when he's motivated so look out for that.

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

PalmTreeFun posted:

Jill's level 3 is functionally identical, but limited to like 30-something dashes or so.

There is no limit on dashes.

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

Chocolate America posted:

Yo Vergil players tell me how to play him.

Swing sword (sometimes throw sword), teleport around, get motivated, do hella rad combos, kill everyone, die when you get hit.

Have a good projectile/beam assist and use it to cover your stinger so you can stinger all over the place and stay safe while your opponent stays free and then cancel into either teleport or rapid slash or whatever. If you wanna keep away throw your sword and do a bunch of judgement cuts and stuff while calling your rad projectile/beam assist until people get mad as hell and start going in on you (i.e right away).

When you're motivated you air dash all the time until you air dash into rocket raccoons log trap (BONK) and then air dash more until you hit them with your huge anime sword.

Summon spiral swords and teleport behind or in front of people and do a rad combo.

Sorry that's about the extent of my day 1 Vergil tech!!

A rad combo to start with is 5B, 5C, 6C, rising sun, teleport down, super jump, j.B, j.C, j.S, 5C, 6C, medium teleport, spiral swords, lunar phase x2, 3C, air super.

Alternatively 5B, 5C, 6C, get motivated, <see above> except you do a bunch of rapid slash instead of lunar phase and look swag as hell and make people really mad and then dtop the combo cause you don't know what the hell is going on.

Cinroth fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Nov 19, 2011

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

Dosvidanya posted:

It's like day+3 man, stop being from Europe ;)

Oh yeah well how about you stop sexualizing squirrel tits MORAN! :owned:

:smith:

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

Niddhogg posted:

Only if they have longcoats too.

If only they gave Tron a longcoat. One for Tron and one for Gustaff.

ThePhenomenalBaby posted:

Speaking of longcoats, I just realized Vergil's cash alt will probably transform into Nelo Angelo :spooky:

Yeah the DT is Nelo Angelo and it's :black101: as hell

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

doctor/prostitute posted:

Uhhh are you sure? Looking at the gamespot article (http://uk.gamespot.com/special_feature/marvelcapcom-final/image-feature/index.html?image=10) it definitely looks like Sparda to me, I was pretty disappointed

It's the version from DMC3 is what I meant, sorry for the confusion.

Now that you're pointing it out I may be wrong though and it's not that either, been awhile since I played DMC3...

*edit* Yeah it's definitely Sparda and I'm dumb but I'm hype anyway!!

Cinroth fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Nov 21, 2011

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

ThePhenomenalBaby posted:

To clarify some DMC minutia for all ya'll, in DMC3 SE that costume is unlockable, but transforms you into one of the bosses from DMC1, not Sparda. Not that it really matters.

:goonsay:

In any case way to be lazy Capcom :thumbsup:

Yeah I know that, I just didn't remember exactly what his DT looked like in that costume in DMC3, but got blown up when I googled it.

And yeah it's lazy as hell but that's crapcom!!

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?
Stinger is like minus nine billion frames on block if you don't cancel it into something so you should have just hit him with a light or whatever and combo'd him also yes it's f.h

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?
"Where is the champion? Where is Nemesis?"

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?
For every question of "who should be the third member of my rad team" the answer is always Doom.

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

Brosnan posted:

The problem is Chen talks too goddamn much and needs someone who's louder and more excited than he is to shut him up when something exciting happens, whereas ultradavid will just let him finish his longwinded (and often wrong) explanation of what happened 10 seconds ago.

Yeah this is my problem with Chen, he tends to go far to much into "oh hey something happened and the reason that this thing happened is, they actually changed a thing regarding this kind of situation that allows for the thing we just saw happen to happen, because what they changed was in fact that oh wait the match is over?". I get that he is trying to explain stuff for people that might not know and it's elitist to whine about it but I mean his explanations are usually crap and take way too long for it to matter anyway.

I don't really like UD either because whenever he commentates his tone of voice is like, anti-hype. I can't describe it any other way. Then again my fav commentator is actually spooky so what the hell do I know right!!

*edit* also new guy owned

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

Phenotype posted:

A person can be raised in a multi-racial neighborhood, have friends of every color and sexuality growing up and throughout his life, and yet be a loving idiot because he thinks publicly dressing up like something you're not is a little silly?

gently caress off.

Yes he definitely can and you definitely are, hth!

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

fenix424 posted:

Quick question: I'm using Ryu and Nemesis right now but can't really settle on a good 3rd character. Any thoughts?

A wise man who I can vouch for once said:

Cinroth posted:

For every question of "who should be the third member of my rad team" the answer is always Doom.

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

Roguelike posted:

Buff him, but make the round start with his two teammates already dead.

Weskers team members are just useless chaff anyway so no problem with this :c00l:

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

The Rokstar posted:

I will actually sometimes start up a Maximum Wesker when he's the last guy left on my team and x-factor cancel it after he takes his shades off but before it has a chance to do anything just so that his shades are off instead of just using the x-factor. Feels good man.

They really should just have given him a devil trigger style super that was just the super cutscene and then nothing.

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

dat fukkin dog!! posted:

Heres a good way to balance Wesker. Remove Xfactor from the game.

Yep pretty much this.

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

Waverhouse posted:

I like the way Barrier Burst worked in Blazblue (combo breaker that you only got 2 of max, one of which you got if you lost a round), it was almost purely defensive as you couldn't really combo off of it. If you wanted to combo off of it you could certainly try, but if it whiffed or was blocked well there goes your saving grace

Assuming you are talking about green/gold bursts, gold bursts (burst while not in hitstun/blockstun) are +frame on block and lets you combo if they hit, so it's not purely defensive.

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

FighterKnuckles posted:

I don't know what you're talking about, but his description is spot on. I'm pretty sure you're thinking of something else. With Barrier Bursts, even if you COULD consistently combo off them, it seems like a terrible idea just because they're so useful as a defensive tool.

Uh no I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about.

Either way this is off-topic at this point.

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

duffath posted:

I'm uploading some videos of some recent gameplay to my youtube channel right now if you need some input. I'll leave my computer running all night to try and get through as many as I can. It's mainly me playing some friends and a random pubbie or two.

Is this from last night? I was going to join your lobby but I got too scared by the new XBL interface and messages so I just sat in training mode like a big goon :smith:

If you play again and I'm on invite me so I can get beaten a lot with my terrible ultimate teams!

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

Phenotype posted:

I thought it was odd that he didn't take the opportunity to learn Shoryuken, too, especially when Deadpool managed to.

No point because Ryu is a chump who fights like an amateur.

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?
If someone picked strider doom versus me in real life I would, why I...!! I would k-knock em on their rear end!!

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

AXE COP posted:

Gene??? :swoon:

Gahahaha oh jesus I'm dying here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

Erik The Viking posted:

Really? I thought it was pretty hype, although I wish Dios X had won.

I'm watching the Yipes/PChamp FT20 now and this is some really good stuff. Plus the trash talk is off the chain.

Got a link to the FT20?

• Locked thread